- 50 years after the 1967 Riot in Grand Rapids: What we know and what can we learn?
- WOOD TV 8 footage of the 1967 Riot in Grand Rapids
- A Retrospective on the 1967 Riot in Grand Rapids, Twenty Years Afterwards: From the Grand Rapids Press
- 3000 march in Grand Rapids after Birmingham Church Bombing – 1963
- The Mustache Affair in Grand Rapids, as reported on by the Commercial Media in 1966
Category Archives: Disability Rights Movement
This is the first in a series of interviews and postings that looks at the people and the history of the Disability Rights Movement in West Michigan. We recently had the chance to have a lively conversation with Clark Goodrich, … Continue reading