The interview is in 3 parts, but before each portion of the interview, we wanted to include some visual archives from the early GRTV newsletter.
- GR Press Coverage of the 1963 March on Detroit & Washington
- White Paternalism and the Grand Rapids Press Editorial on the 1963 March on Washington
- New Artwork celebrates Indigenous Sovereignty and exposes Settler Colonialism in Grand Rapids
- Boarding Schools In Michigan: An Interview with Dee Sherwood
- The Human Relations Commission and the racial tensions of the 1960s in Grand Rapids: Part II