- 50 years after the 1967 Riot in Grand Rapids: What we know and what can we learn?
- WOOD TV 8 footage of the 1967 Riot in Grand Rapids
- A Retrospective on the 1967 Riot in Grand Rapids, Twenty Years Afterwards: From the Grand Rapids Press
- 3000 march in Grand Rapids after Birmingham Church Bombing – 1963
- The Mustache Affair in Grand Rapids, as reported on by the Commercial Media in 1966
Tag Archives: GRPS voted in favor of divestment
Artwork highlights a People’s History in Grand Rapids – Print #10 – the South African Anti-Apartheid Movement
Last semester, art students in Brett Colley’s class on printmaking, invited me to come talk about the Grand Rapids People’s History Project. The intent of the class was to have students investigate their own part of a People’s History of … Continue reading