- 1970 document sheds light on the housing crisis in Grand Rapids and the lack of political will to solve it
- Days of Our Lies: Public Access TV show provided independent news and news analysis in Grand Rapids from 1992 – 1998
- 56 years ago what did the GR Press report on Malcolm X’s suspension from the Nation of Islam over comments on President Kennedy’s death?
- A History of Anarchism in Grand Rapids
- Newly archived Labor Press available at the Grand Rapids Public Library
Tag Archives: labor unions in Grand Rapids
It was 105 years ago this month that workers voted to end the strike against the furniture industry in Grand Rapids. Over 6,000 workers went on strike in April of 1911 against poor wages, long hours and exploitative working conditions. … Continue reading