- 1970 document sheds light on the housing crisis in Grand Rapids and the lack of political will to solve it
- Days of Our Lies: Public Access TV show provided independent news and news analysis in Grand Rapids from 1992 – 1998
- 56 years ago what did the GR Press report on Malcolm X’s suspension from the Nation of Islam over comments on President Kennedy’s death?
- A History of Anarchism in Grand Rapids
- Newly archived Labor Press available at the Grand Rapids Public Library
Tag Archives: Anarchism in Grand Rapids
Several years ago, Sprout Distro published a 4 part series of zines on the history of Anarchism in Grand Rapids. These four zines not only are well written and well researched, they make it clear that there has been an … Continue reading
Emma Goldman once referred to Voltairine De Cleyre as, “The most gifted and brilliant anarchist woman America ever produced.” Voltairine De Cleyre was born in Michigan in 1866 and was named after the French Enlightenment writer Voltaire. She grew up … Continue reading