- A People’s History of Grand Rapids book is now available
- Revolutionary Anarchist Youth zine highlights benefit show in Grand Rapids for political prisoner Geronimo Pratt in 1996
- Revolutionary Anarchist Youth flyer on the Amway co-founders
- Just after the Depression years, the Grand Rapids City Government provided direct relief and created a public works project for those unemployed
- Some examples of the conditions for blacks in Grand Rapids and what types of discrimination blacks faced on a daily basis in the early part of the 20th Century
Tag Archives: Contra atrocities
Calling out Congressman Paul Henry was one tactic in the resistance to US Policy in Central America in the 1980s.
This article is just one piece of a larger project that will explore the movement in Grand Rapids to resist US foreign policy in Central America in the 1980s. During the 1980s, Central America became of central part of US … Continue reading