- 1970 document sheds light on the housing crisis in Grand Rapids and the lack of political will to solve it
- Days of Our Lies: Public Access TV show provided independent news and news analysis in Grand Rapids from 1992 – 1998
- 56 years ago what did the GR Press report on Malcolm X’s suspension from the Nation of Islam over comments on President Kennedy’s death?
- A History of Anarchism in Grand Rapids
- Newly archived Labor Press available at the Grand Rapids Public Library
Tag Archives: US policy in Central America
Calling out Congressman Paul Henry was one tactic in the resistance to US Policy in Central America in the 1980s.
This article is just one piece of a larger project that will explore the movement in Grand Rapids to resist US foreign policy in Central America in the 1980s. During the 1980s, Central America became of central part of US … Continue reading