- A People’s History of Grand Rapids book is now available
- Revolutionary Anarchist Youth zine highlights benefit show in Grand Rapids for political prisoner Geronimo Pratt in 1996
- Revolutionary Anarchist Youth flyer on the Amway co-founders
- Just after the Depression years, the Grand Rapids City Government provided direct relief and created a public works project for those unemployed
- Some examples of the conditions for blacks in Grand Rapids and what types of discrimination blacks faced on a daily basis in the early part of the 20th Century
Tag Archives: National Association of Manufactures propaganda
An Apologist for Christian Capitalism: Charles Sligh Jr.
In recent decades it has become common knowledge that Grand Rapids is home to businesses and organizations that promote the idea that capitalism and christianity are good bedfellows. The poster-child for such a belief would have to be the founders … Continue reading